2008年9月20日土曜日

★Wonderful Summer Vacation★




I thought the college student’s summer vacation was very long. However, I think it was very short! The reason is that this summer vacation was very busy, but very interesting for me. I will tell you memories in order.

The end of July, I went to club at first time. This event was Lock Dance event. I belong to NUFS’s dance club now. I dance Lock Dance. This event gave me many skills, and I enjoyed very much.

In my birth day July 27, I went to see fireworks in Toyota. The fireworks were very big, bright and beautiful. I was very surprised though I went to see it every year.

The last of July, I went to university because I took classes of Airline. I want to get a job which is related Airline, so this classes were very good chance to me. For three days, I learned many airport, jobs, and manners. I thought I came closer to these jobs a little.

Almost of summer vacation, I kept going to dancing because I had a dance event in end of August. I went to school twice a week in summer vacation. There were 9 people in my team, so it was very hard to mach dancing. However, we could enjoy dancing.

In addition, I worked hard, but I went shopping in Nagoya many times in this summer vacation. My pay was vanished soon!!!

From August 27 to 29, I went to Tokyo Disneyland with my friend. I love Disney very much!!! We ride many attractions and bought many souvenirs. I enjoyed so much!!! The best memory for me was taking pictures with many Disney characters. Especially, taking photo with Mickey Mouse was the most impressed.

From the last of August to September, I went to Tokyo because I watched 24 HOURS TELEVISION in Nihonbudokan with my friends. In addition, my friend who lives in Tokyo guided us around there, and we enjoyed shopping.

In September, I went to Mie prefecture because of the PUT camp. there were many same classmates and friend I knew, so I enjoyed very much. In Ise, we went to Ise shrine and ate Iseudon. At Nemu-no-sato, we had a wonderful time. Classes with PUT’s teacher were very interesting. In addition, there were many delicious foods, so I got fat through this camp!!! However, I was depressed because I cannot speak English fluently. I should use English everyday.

I enjoyed this summer vacation. Therefore this semester, I will study English very hard. In addition, I will do my best everything!!!

5 件のコメント:

★kay さんのコメント...

I know you enjoyed this summer vacation. I'm envious of you. And I wish I were you!

aya-pan★ さんのコメント...

Your summer vacation looks very fun.
I want to go TDL!
Thanks cute souvenir from TDL.

tare-jo S さんのコメント...

I wish I were you because you were go out a lot.Thank you nice souvenir of TDL.

apple さんのコメント...

I am very happy becouse you give me a souvenir. Thank you! I will cherish the using it.

misa さんのコメント...

Lock dance is very cool☆ I want to go Disneyland. I really envy you!!! Let's go together there someday(^ω^)♪