2008年10月9日木曜日

My Favorite Movies★

Today, I would like to introduce my recommended movies to you. I do not often watch movies in the movie theater, but I watch them on DVDs and WOWOW. Some of these, I introduce my impression movies.


   At first, “National Treasure”. It is action movie. The hero: Ben searches the treasure of legend. This treasure is hidden by organization of Freemason. It was because that when the United of America founded, the UK would steal. He and his companied search the treasure, and the key of the place which the treasure is hidden found the declaration of independence. However, it was happened a split of companies. They fight finding treasure. Ben stole the declaration of independence ahead and found the place of treasure. However, he did not find the treasure, but found the next key of treasure place. One after another, he only found the key. Can he find the Nation Treasure? There are many action scenes in this movie. In addition, we can learn the history of America. Many famous places appeared. It is very interesting and exciting!!! This movies hero is Nicolas Cage. He is not young but very cool!!! His action scenes are very good!!! You should watch this movie★ Actually, there is the continuation of movie!! However, I have not watched it. I want to watch it!!!

Next, I want to introduce WANTED. This movie is now showing in movie theaters. This is also action movie. The main character: Wesley is ordinary worker in company. However, he is suddenly told that he is an heir of a group of assassin by Fox who is a member of that group. He could not make up his mind, but decided to be an assassin. There are many famous actors and actress such as James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie. This story is advancing by this slogan: Kill one, save a thousand…. You should watch it!!

0 件のコメント: