2008年10月29日水曜日

Winter Festival of Lights★



I would like to tell you about the content of Winter Festival of Lights. It is the Canada’s foremost and famous illumination festival. During this festival, Niagara Falls is illuminated with many beautiful colors and many spectacular fireworks in the sky. We can watch fastastic Niagara Falls which is frozen.

In addition, there are many type illuminations around Niagara Falls. In the Niagara Parks, we can see many displays. There are over 125 animated lighting displays and 3 million sparkling tree. Thus, The Walt Disney company cooperates with this festival, so there are many illuminated display of Disney!!! Around the park, you can see many beautiful illuminations on the tree and along the road. Some of them, there are animal illuminations. They are using 220,000 LDS tree lights.

5 件のコメント:

★tommy さんのコメント...

The pictures are very beautiful! I'm enchanted by them. I want to see the illumination!

Uika さんのコメント...

I want to see Niagara Falls and illumination:>

ChiisA さんのコメント...

Your pictures were very beautiful!! I want to go to Macy's Parade!!

cherry さんのコメント...

Niagara Falls is so beautiful, and Disney lights are cute.
I would like to go to the festival:D

aya-pan★ さんのコメント...

The picture is very nice!
I want to go to there with my boyfriend.