2009年1月17日土曜日

Blog Quentions★

I took a survey of BLOG! There are 8 questions! Today, I introduce you to them!
I asked the questions for 5 people. They are my classmates! In addition, I wrote own opinions!


1*What did you pay attention when you made a blog?
A…★ 
・Easy to see and understand and colorful as possible
・color
・easy to understand
・Put many links as possible
・Write in easy words
(・ω・) {Everyone has own ideas! In my opinion, I paid attention to grammars, pictures!

2*Did you often check your friend’s blogs?
A…★ 
4 people…Yes! (One of them said Of course!)
1 parson…No
(・з・) {Parson who said “Of course” is very good! All friend’s blogs have each characteristics! They are very interesting!

3*Did you use easy words?
A…★
4 people…Yes!
1 parson…No
(^ω^) {Good! It is difficult to change difficult word to easy words. But, they can do it! I also care about it.

4*Did you often leave comments on your friend’s blog?
A…★
4 people…Yes!
1 parson…No
(・∀・) {Nice! Comment on friend’ blog is very important. I thought I wanted to write some comments once a week.

5*Did you use English sites?
A…★
4 people…Yes!
1 parson…No
(*ω*) {It is difficult to search English sites! Sometimes, I could not get information in English.

6*Did you ask foreign students or teachers to collect information?
A…★
3 people…Yes!
2 people…No
(゜∀゜) {Communicating foreign students and teachers is good way to improve our English skill! We can collect good information from them!

7*Did you update to your blog except class?
A…★
All people…Yes!!!
(^ω^) {Very good!!! All people said YES! I also updated blog about my recommended sweets shop!

8*Do you want to keep updating in the future?
A…★
3 people…Yes!
2 people…No
(^Д^) {Nice Spirit! I also want to update my blog! I will write about my club, study, shopping and friend!


At Last…..★
I could find much information through this survey. Continuously, I want to update this blog! Thank you for your cooperation!

0 件のコメント: