2009年1月14日水曜日

Blog Ranking★



Everyone wrote very good blogs! All of them, I chose three blogs which are my favorites!

★1st★
1st is VEGA...★ Her blog’s photos are very cute!! She writes with many colors, so it is so bright. She uses to separate big words and small words. It is very easy to see it. In addition, she introduces something to people very well! She often uses ‘ Do you know…?’. I like this expression.

★2nd★
2nd is Chiiiii* Her blog is filled with many words! She can write good essays. When I read articles, I get to know well because it has enough information about articles. She also introduces something very well! In addition, she uses many grammars.
★3rd★
3rd is Happy Life Her blog has many links! Especially, recent blog(December 1st )has many links about foods! I can know food deeper. Also, there are many examples in articles, so we can get to understand easily.

0 件のコメント: