2009年1月17日土曜日

BLOG RANKING★Other Class


Today, I will introduce about my favorite blogs of other class!! Many blogs are very good.

♪1st♪
1st is Attention Please! I like this blog’s color. It is very stylish! Also, the contents of articles are very substantial. Substantial means blog has enough contents. I think the composition is well arranged. I like an article of joint festival. It is very interesting! In addition, I also like a movie of baby’s laughing about an article of laughter!

♪2nd♪
2nd is Teretapi(・ω・)Ponchan It is very cute! I like its color contrast. It is very easy to see because a back color is black. In contents, there is much information each article. My favorite article is about Maori. They have language of Maori. There are many varieties. I learned a lot!

♪3rd♪
3rd is RIRA*DIARY this blog is very girly. It is also easy to see because she changes colors of words. Also, there are many links each articles. Links are written is English! Maybe, she searched hard. In addition, there are many cute pictures!

1 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

Thank you for writing, I chose your blog too!